Monday, October 5, 2009

The Finer Things...

Happy Monday! We are officially done with summer.. so much so, I caught a cold. BOOO! Even though my nose is plugged up, my taste is still working.

I know I've driven home how important it is to have a good pair of plain hoops & a couple bangles to your wardrobe. I left out something just as important. It's key to have something on your neck, especially something signature. Try this...

Photobucket

This is an amazing piece by Finer Things- I love this necklace! You can wear it with anything & do anything with it. The model has it on classy, evening wear-esque. This is the kind of piece you can even wear a cute tee, jeans & over-the-knee boots. I love how its made of things you'd never think of putting together-

Photobucket
The pink ribbon turns up the pretty, dainty aspect of the necklace. The prices are very pocket-friendly... these one of a kind pieces start at $75. Its very 'Melrose Place', 'Gossip Girl', 'Daddy's Girls' style- it won't be long before they start popping up on tv. Get yours now! Email Finer Things (website in progress, so stay tuned) at kkangaroodh226@yahoo.com

Back to my Theraflu... blog with you later...

Erica

No comments: