Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Outside & In...

Hey all. I kinda have a lot of free time on my hands right now. Things are re-ordering themselves for my next move. I've been talking to a lot of friends & I guess the planets, moons.. something.. are out of wack cause we're all looking for what's next in out lives. To take the edge off, I indulged in some physical & retail therapy.
Chickdowntown.com always eases the pain...

Photobucket
Black Halo makes this "White Jane Shift"... as soon as I found this, I felt better. It is very grecian/ Cleopatra-esque & retails for $390. This is a pretty timeless piece. This style almost always comes back in, if ever leaves. Gold bangles, simple hair- work it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Need this!

If you haven't been to Chickddowntown.com yet, go there as soon as you leave here. You can grab some Free People (which is one of my favs & can be really hard to find... but its at Chickdowntown.com), Alice + Olivia, a few fab dresses by Rebecca Minkoff... I will keep going... go see for yourself! I know you have Twitter accounts, make sure you add Amy's Chickdowntown- they have daily giveaways!!! I still need to give someone those leggings... Members Only, black, grey or brown velvet- who wants some??? Tweet me!

My outside will def look good in that dress but if my inside isn't right, its a disservice to such an awesome frock. I went bike riding today to get my mental sanity & waistline tight. I can't wait until later this week because I'm going to Pilates with THE BEST instructor in the WORLD! She's 4 on my favorite things list.
Photobucket
Natalie Ridley, is a NYC quadruple threat. She is trained in professional dance, theater, voice, and Pilates. This girl is no joke! She'll have you sweating in places you never knew you had BUT its thee best sweat other than that... you've ever had. I notice how much more elongated my body has become seeing her. Not only do I look good, working with Natalie gives me a lot of clarity. Stretching does something special for my mind! She's performed all across North America performing including on Broadway in Disney’s Broadway Production of The Lion King. Anyone that's performed with Beyonce is AMAZING in everyone's book. Natalie is kind & affordable too- I can still get my shoe fix & see her a couple times a week. She has private classes & teaches Pilates at Re: Form a Pilates Studio in Brentwood. There's absolutely no reason to just put amazing clothes on a raggedy body with her around. I am almost never wrong on shoes, so trust me! Call or email Natalie TODAY!!! Natalieridleyla@aol.com (310) 248-0337-

Pulling & stretching until I feel better...

Erica Orange

No comments: