Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Bad Bag & Hot Leggings

Look at this bag!

Photobucket

Ooooh! This is the "Marilyn" bag by Louis Stewart. Can you say BAD BAG?!?! The skin, the hardware & the details are amazing! This is one of those bags you buy knowing everyone is gonna ask who's it by & start searching how they can get one. That leather is exquisite- and that's a heck of a word to use, but its one heck of a bag. I need one... maybe 2... this line is one to keep up with...

I posted some boots a few days back & now this beautiful bag, perfect for fall. All you need now are some leggings.. I have some for you. Chickdowntown & Members Only has a pair of fly velvet leggings for one of my readers.

Photobucket
Do you want grey....?

Photobucket
Or brown?

Photobucket
Black is always nice...

Your pick... hit me on Twitter & be sure to add Chickdowntown to your tweet list to get your leggings- you need them to wear with your boots & Louis Stewart bag!

Go Fall!

Erica

2 comments:

J9Watkins said...

I love these black leggings so much...honestly, it really brings me back to when I was a little girl and did gymnastics...I always wore the crushed velvet leotards and felt like such a princess...now I don't know if I would feel like a princess with these on but I would feel DAMN HOT!

Erica Orange said...

I love any kind of leggings! Velvet does take me back to being a little girl- I just remembered my favorite Christmas dress! Black velvet with white dots & a red rosette... princess indeed!