Monday, September 14, 2009

Charli

Anyone who knows me knows I'm all about looking fab without spending all my money- what's the point in having a $1000 purse & 2 bucks in it?!?- I stumbled upon THE BEST hidden shoe treasure.

CHARLI @ 5565 Pico Blvd. Los Angeles 90019

You gotta stop in here & buy 2 pairs of shoes because you can afford to! Its decorated like a pricey shoe boutique but hands-down, it beats most pricey shoe boutiques because you can afford a couple pairs. The service is amazing, the shoes are amazing... GO! NOW! I adore the owner... Janene is an awesome person! There aren't very many places you shop where they go above & beyond just selling you something. Go buy some sexy shoes today- you'll feel good cause you got some hot shoe jewelry and had a great shopping experience. Tell her I sent you...

Erica

No comments: