Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crisp Air...

Yes it's Fall.. its cold... kinda. Its time to grab a jacket and wear pants, especially when hitting the streets at night. I don't believe in looking homely & Snugi-chic outdoors just because its cold. There's a way to be fly & warm...

Photobucket
Yellow is a warm, feel-good color. This off the shoulder cashmere from Victorias Secret looks good & is super soft. For $38, it will get a lot of wear & look great under a coat.

With...

Photobucket
These rainbow harem pants by Shopnastygal.com. I love the metallic stripes of assorted colors, including yellow- vintage clothes are the best! $138- I need them! With that sweater and some hot shoes, I'm ready for the leaves. I'll walk through them in these...

Photobucket
Asos.com- sexy! I usually dislike black shoes but there's something about these. The cutouts & the zipper up the back make them hot- $180.55.

Fall is 3 months long... You gotta have a jacket...
Photobucket
I fell in love with a new site- Shopnastygal.com. They had this "Aces High" vintage bomber jacket.
Look at the back-
Photobucket
I love sequins so this is perfect! $298.00- there's only one on the site & I hope to snag it!

Pair it with a white v-neck shirt &
Photobucket
Gap, Always Skinny Jeans $59.50...

You can't have a good outfit without some bad ass shoes...
Photobucket
Ooooh dayum! These are on asos.com- Irregular Choice for $227.96. Look at that heel! They're suede so here in LA, they're perfect for Fall. You gotta sit somewhere in public with your feet up and let people see these boots!

Both looks are great for a pumpkin patch- Fall into it! (Tip your waitresses! I'll be here all night!)

Erica

2 comments:

Woodbury Commons said...

OK I love those bad-ass boots but those harem pants have go to go!

Erica Orange said...

I love harem pants.. sorry you don't like them.