Monday, August 17, 2009

When I grow up...

I've pretty much always knew I loved fashion. When I was a kid, I dreamed of becoming a fashion designer & used to make "leather clothes" from busted balloons for my Barbies. Granted since it was the 80's and the Mary Jane Girls were my inspiration, I knew I had a gift. I still have lots of style growing-up to do and like most things, if you want to be better, you get a mentor, I've picked mine.

Photobucket

Brea Stinson, fashion stylist, designer and personality......sorta like a gateway to all things FRESH (and this is the truth) is who I want to be when I grown up. Her blog, I Feel Naked Sometimes is the grown-up, f*ck a budget & be fabulous blog. Reading her blog will help you walk, talk & think fly. Anyone that has gotten to create looks for Raheem DeVaughn, Usher, Keri Hilson and many more folks you think of when you think top-notch style is gold! Read I Feel Naked Sometimes daily.. right before you read this one...

Erica

No comments: