Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bamboo Earrings, at least 2 pair...

Hi all!

I need to give my CurrentElliott Jeans from Chickdowntown away! I need you guys to add me on Twitter so I can pick who's gonna get some fly jeans to wear with their fall boots!! Get to Tweetin'!

On a bad hair day/ bad clothes day/ bad day period, some fab accessories can change your mood. I'm a huge fan of putting on a whole arm full of bracelets & some fancy earring when I'm feeling... blah. No one knows I'm feeling like someone stole my bike when I'm wearing these-

Photobucket

Amber (I ADORE HER NAME), owner of POParazzi, has created some amazing earrings that will add some fancy to your lobes. I'd seen them around the city on a few fly chicks & needed a pair for myself. So as fate works, we share a mutual friend & the rest is earring history!

Photobucket
This is a beautiful picture with even more gorgeous earrings!

Photobucket
I love these! You can go way sexy & glam yourself up or on one of those days, make yourself feel good in them.

Photobucket
These are absolutely amazing! Think bare, shiny shoulders & these... there's only a few more days of Summer left so it only makes sense to buy them now!

Visit Poparazzice.com & get some!!! Trust me... Amber will have you happy round the ears!

Erica "They Jinglin' Baby" Orange

No comments: