Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blueberry muffins..

are the only things that are allowed to ooze out of the top of a muffin, meaning, your clothes should always fit you well. I jumped out of bed this morning and noticed how flattering my pjs were. Everything looked smooth, curves were in the right places. I almost wished I could wear them out today. I then flashed back to my jeans of yesterday... can you say THE WRONG DAMN SIZE! When buying clothes, no matter what you're wearing, size, fit, cut & style all play a huge role. Buy what flatters you- not just your tag size... however... some things are too damn cute to pass up. Can you say a skintight dress?

pency popular sweetheart tube singer22.com 475
I was supposed to go to the Daytime Emmys this week- I was nominated y'all! But... I ain'y gonna make it. If I was... this is the dress. Flapper inspired, fringed plus those white panels give me some much appreciated curves. Its the Pency Popular Sweetheart Fringed Tube (that's a mouthful!) at Singer22.com for $475. Yes- big pricetag but its for Emmys!!!

Here's the most important thing... your clothes should always fit the right way! Lady lumps can be sexy if you smooth them out. With this, you can call your lumps curves
Photobucket
God bless the folks at Spanx! This is the Slim Cognito Shape Suit (best $98 you'll spend at Spanx.com). If you got a bit of thigh rub- this will get it. Your lumps a little too lumpy- this suit will take care of you. I love that the legs are just long enough to tame the baby thigh but short enough to still shut things down. BUY ONE NOW!

Since this is my "if I were going to The Daytime Emmys.. but I'm not" fantasy outfit, brace yourself...
Photobucket
I don't have to tell you what these are.. Pigale- $575 net-a-porter.com. I would get my statue & shut the building down in this look. Check you next year Daytime Emmys...

Erica

No comments: