Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh Mom!

Anyone who knows me, knows I have a list of favorite things. Mexican food, champagne scented candles, OPI nailpolish, some bangles & a piece of clothing with stripes or ruffles are must haves. My mother laughs at me all the time because everything I wear at all times incorporates a bunch of stripes or a ruffle- no bullshit! So while shopping at the Mall of My Mind this week, I decided to "buy" ruffles- lookie lookie!

White is the sexiest when its a light weight fabric. Its so resort-esque & just makes you think of something clean.
Photobucket
Here is all of that in one dress- it makes me want to drink a margarita with salt on the rim while standing under a wicker umbrella while standing on terracotta tile. Its from singer22.com- Jen's Pirate Booty Dress. Get on the site for the price (I forgot to write it down because I was just so pumped about it- lol.)

I've posted before about shiny legs & their importance... here's one reason why...
Photobucket
There's a white one, a tan one, a khaki one & a black one- I like the tan one. Bebe.com- at $59, you can afford a couple.

Throw in some puffy sleeves (another favorite...)
Photobucket
This color would be amazing with that skirt. Lauren by Ralph Lauren "Jennie"-

Rompers are definitely the ish right now- throw a ruffle at one then make it coral and...
Photobucket
VOILA!!! Asos.com one shoulder ruffle playsuit $64.98! This is a great piece to dress up or down. In spite of the price, it looks expensive.

Photobucket
Chickdowntown.com is the shit!!!! I found this jumpsuit by Alice+Olivia that makes so much sense. I see wearing it during the summer with some gladiators that come up my chin or maybe a super sexy pair of 5 inchers. Then as the weather changes, grab some tights and cute pumps with an ankle strap. Its definitely a good investment-

I'm officially hooked on Twitter & Facebook. My goal is to have a Twitter page & maybe a Facebook page for this blog. In the coming weeks, look for me. I added a couple new favorite websites to my bookmarks, Chickdowntown.com (where I found the last jumpsuit)is at the top of the list. They have a Twitter (which I get Tweets from to let me know what I should lust after) & a Facebook (which I know you are probably on right now in another window- lol). They carry a million hot lines including ABS by Allen Schwartz, Alice+Olivia (which is that jumper) & Current Elliot Jeans... which by the way I have a pair of for one of my readers...

Stay tuned & happy shopping!

E.O.

No comments: