Monday, July 6, 2009

More about me...

I love stripes too. I kinda said that in my last post and included all my other faves, namely ruffles. Today is no different than any other; I am wearing a ruffle- no b.s. So in between flushing out ideas & singing Michael Jackson songs at work today, I pulled some fuzz-inducing stripes... check it out...

Photobucket
If I was going out & wanted to wear stripes (which I would- lol), I would so buy this LAMB "Sweet Striped" dress. The bust line is flattering & could work on pretty much any shape. A lady with a large bust could make this work because it wouldn't over expose your cleavage. A girl with a little extra curves could pull this off too because the stripes aren't horizonal plus the colors are warm. Shopbop.com- $345.

I absolutely love stripes, I can't say it enough.. but team some stripes up with some heavy cleavage and I'm proposing! I'm gonna marry this shirt!
Photobucket
PinkMascara.com did a great thing getting this shirt on their site. I wanna buy them all! Skinny horizontal stripes AND a huge dip for cleave is wonderful. This top, some sexy skinny jeans & some great pumps could shut the spot down! This is also a top you could pair up with some shorts & have a cute weekend outfit. "Twelfth Street U-Neck" in black & white makes me happy! ($151.20)

There's no reason not to have an easy yet cute dress to throw on in a clutch. This is that dress
Photobucket
FredFlare.com, "Chevron Striped Spaghetti Dress" works. A cool colored pair of Havaianas or a jazzy pair of flip flops make this a cool early Sunday brunch or a "damn, it's Monday... gotta go to work" dress. At $57.99, it's very doable.

What do you think???

Erica "Striped & Ruffled" Orange

3 comments:

Juanita Hong said...

i loveeeee this bloggggg!!! can you tell me why summer SCARFS and BOOTS are around this summer?! plaid shirts and ray bans...not sure about LA, but that's what's poppin over here in nyc...lol

Juanita Hong said...

oh, and i think that dress isn't bad, but i don't know if i would spend 58 bucks on it, forever 21 probably has something similar for much cheaper

Ava J. said...

This dress is so cute. It's not overwhelmed by too many colors or anything like that, it's very simple and summer sweet.