Monday, May 25, 2009

Momma's back...

I know I play too much. I've been gone too long & haven't posted in forever but I think I'm getting back in at a good time. Can you say romper???

Photobucket
Asos.com- its called "Lipstick Jupsuit". You know its all girly with the word lipstick in it. Its not too short or too billowy plus the racer back isn't quite a racer. Its just feminine enough & with the black piping, you can go either fancy or laid back. $46.89- can't beat that!

Photobucket
I have some thick ass thighs so I can't do these but one of you long, lean-legged gals should look into this- Urban Outfitters, "Samantha Pleet Romper". Love that lil' skirt over the top of the shorts. It almost looks like lingerie and a little girl's summer romper mixed together. The little buttons and a bit of eyelet make this a great buy @ $58.00. I dig the white but you can also buy it in peach or black.

My thick legs & swerviness would work so well in this bad boy
Photobucket
Next paycheck, I'ma get this! Asos.com, $54.71 works so well on the pockets. Yesterday I went impromtu shoe shopping & found something to wear with it that I can afford...

Genous Steve Madden $99 in store
They're $169 online but I found them in the mall for $99- they look like all the hot platforms Prada, Gucci & Louis Vuitton is putting out for a price us hot budget-abiding chicks can do. They are a matte beige & the straps around the sides & up the front are elastic. The ankle wrap comes up pretty high so these are perfect for almost anything from a mini skirt to harem pants or some cutoffs."Genious" from Steve Madden is genius!

After reading that, di you realize how much you missed me???

See you soon!

Erica Orange

No comments: