Sunday, January 6, 2008

Shesa my birthday!

I am a princess today! I am going to wear a tiara and if I knew people wouldn't look and think I was nuts, I'd wear a tutu and a leotard like I did when I was six. So in lieu of a tutu, here is my grown-up version of a princess frock and ballet slippers (lol).

Photobucket
I look like it's my birthday! I am a fancy cake topper. I love this dress. It is real old skool prom updated. The ruffles are perfect, the satin is divine! Go to asos.com where you can find it for $171.08.

Happy Birthday to me damnit! See these?!
Photobucket

These are so hot, you have to peep the soles!
Photobucket
Heels.com is a great site- it makes me smile. These Report Signature love pumps are $222.99

For accessories, I'm carrying these!
Photobucket
Balloonplanet.com- hint, hint!!

Okay readers, stay tuned to the blog- I am celebrating my birthday all year so party hats for everyone! Happy Cake Day to me... THANK YOU MOMMY!

E.O

No comments: