Friday, January 18, 2008

Build A Boo

I went in 2 dates this week and they were "meh" at best. I saw an ex... I will spare you all the sad details. Those mediocre dates and my Toys R Us ex ("I don't wanna grow up...", you know the song...) got me thinking. I have always made things materialize in my life- this blog is a medium I've used to get my clothing addiction addressed and treated. Why not use this blog as a platform to build-a-boo? There's a really old cliche', "Clothes make the man". Well, I'm gonna find myself some really hot boy clothes and make a boo appear!

For me, there are formulas for a hotly dressed boyfriend.
NICE JEANS+HOT SHOES+FLY SHIRT= SEXY MAN!
SWEATER> OR = TO TRACK JACKET
ME(X), X=MAN IN CARGO SHORTS

Photobucket
You guys know I love Urban Outfitters- these are the Nike Quick Strike Blazer in Red. $105.

Photobucket
Asos- jeans! Nice wash, slim fit but no too slim. Lithium Slim & Slouchy, not too bad at $79.84 at asos.com.


Photobucket
This shirt is the best! Karmaloop has great women's and men's clothes. My boo knows all about this site- I don't need to tell him about it. We're going to a movie and he's wearing this outfit. He's cute, right?! He bought this online at Karmaloop.com- Pride tee by Scifen; $28.00.

Even the boy in the picture is cute! So I have a focus for the next few blogs. I am going to focus on creating looks for men. I'm making a love appear in my life and I am dressing him to fit right in. I'm adding this to-do on my "make 08 great" list. Keep watching and bring your boo. Maybe he can learn something from mine :)

Erica

No comments: