Thursday, November 29, 2007

Meeeoooow!- The "Screw the Car Insurance " Edition

Most of you reading this blog know my philosophy on shopping- I need to do it regularly but spending the carnote and dipping into the overdraft isn't my style- USUALLY. Every now and then, you have to treat yourself- I do my treating the 3rd check of the month because by then, all the bills are paid or the arrangements on them have been made- lol. I don't know about you but I am a sex kitten. I love fancy hair, polished nails, the ultimate push up bra & high heeled shoes for the grocery store. I found a few pairs of shoes I find incredibly sexy, indulgent and would wear to the carwash- lol.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I found these online at Nordstom (Pura Lopez, $300.00). These are real old school, sexy glamour. Red lips, black eye liner, white blouse, waves and a pencil skirt. Remember those old school cartoons when the sexy girl walked in and the drums started as she and her curves stepped across the floor?- these are the shoes she wore. These are not my usual budget beauty price but I'd manage to get these after the rent is paid.

More sexy shoes!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These are by Courtney Crawford and I found them at intermix.com- no price (they don't want me to cry- lol).

Brace yourself for these-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No words- these are by Alessandro Rodella. I know my couture sh*t! These make me think of Mila Jovitch in the Fifth Element.

So now that we've bought $2000.00 worth of shoes today, I'm off to pay the mortage. It's only $36,000.00- that's a steal in Fisher Island (Google it!)

Erica

No comments: