Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Did you miss me?

I missed you guys and writing about a few of my favorite things- CLOTHES & SHOES! I'm working on a plan to get my money right so I can start shopping the way I want- I gotta get that Marc Jacobs bag on my arm and make sure the cable bill is paid in full!

So on Black Friday, I hit the mall. I didn't go at 5 a.m., more like noonish. I went into Forever 21 which was still pretty jumping being open at least a million hours before I got there. I stopped in Wet Seal and found these

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Colored skinny jeans are everywhere! These are an okay cut and pretty inexpensive so when the trend dies down, you didn't drop a fortune on them. How does $15.00 work for you??? Old Navy also had some on sale for $15.00. *Note* Since it's Wet Seal, they aren't built for "women"- code word, curvy swervies like myself. I got them on, but the muffin top was in full effect. So if you're on the slimmer side and have a tame rump, this might work.

So to make up for the time I was gone, I decided to go for the gusto. I finally admitting I am a rocker chick slash biker chick underneath this skin. I love short skirts, messy yet sexy hair, bangles and lots of flashy things. Since its holiday party season, I came up with a few looks I'm going to try if I get some party invites-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This deep v-neck t is by American Apparel. A 3-pack of these bad boys is just $42.00. Can you say sexy???

Then...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think I fell in love with sequinned skirts many moons ago as a kid- this just says disco or backstage of a rock concert to me. I found this at UrbanOutfitters.com for $68.00

Then depending on how you want to finish the look- true 80's rock diva

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Steve Madden, $129.95)

Or with a dash of "sassy class"- that was corny- lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Becks bootie, Steve Madden $149.00)

Or one of my favorites- sex kitten with shaved, shiny legs and these

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Becki pumps, Steve Madden 99.95)

... each look is good to go. Grab some super-sized hoops, bangles (of course- you'll see they work with everything!) and maybe this for your neck-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Urban Outfitters $24.00

The necklace is a cute touch but it depends on how dressed up or dressed down you want to go. For a night at the club, a Christmas party for your super hip job or an art gallery with that guy you like, you'll knock them dead with this outfit.

I have to stop myself or I'll have a post a mile long. I found some really sweet shoes and am looking for clothes to go with them. I have to make sure I keep you coming back to check me out. Until you read again...

E.O.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that necklace too! Good pick!