Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I was thinking and realized I need to redeem myself for all the budget-blowing shoes I posted a few days ago. I see shoes and lose all self-control- lol. Do you forgive me? I have some good stuff today that will make you smile and forget I was so careless with your money- lol.

I am a gold shoe girl but silver is making my style senses tingle lately. Silver is getting a lot of attention right now. Last year it was all about gold nails, earrings, shoes and bags. This year is giving attention to silver. Check these out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I found these at a really cute site called Flyjane.net. They're only $49.90- which is a great price for a trendy pair of shoes. These work with jeans, a cute party dress (look at that ankle strap) or leggings like in the picture. I would rock these at a cute dinner with the girls.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These are by JustSweet by JLo. This line is a step up from her regular JLo line. These look pretty swanky. You'd have to make sure your feet were shined up just right to wear these. This is a great party shoe- not too sext but just sexy enough. These are online at Macys.com for 100.00.

I know I started out with silver shoes, but these fall into the color family.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I love these shoes! They are multi-purpose pumps. You could wear them to a job interview with some really sexy trousers or cigarette skirt. You could do jeans with a cushy cowl neck sweater and then hit a wine bar in a skin tight dress and be live! They're by MaxStudio, online at Macys.com for $159.00. Of the 3 shoes in the silver/ grey family, these are my favorite. They're a dot of a splurge but it is Christmas!

Im not all about material gifts to make up my mistake the other day. I care about what you read and how your life is enriched (lol). A couple of friends who have the scoop on EVERYTHING celebrity related have a great new site you need to read after checking this blog DAILY (that was a suggestion to your subconscious- lol). Alex & Lynn were the great couple from The Amazing Race and you can catch them on all kinds of red carpets being FAB! Check out www.laragmag.com and tell them I sent you!

One of the best pieces of advise I've ever gotten was to make sure I had some shinny lipgloss and good jeans at all times, no matter what. Brea Stinson, stylist to the stars (and that ain't no cliche- this chick has dressed Usher, Jay-Z, Ginuwine and many more dangerously sexy men and women) gave me that advice. She has an awesome line called BStar and is collaborating with a few other designers for a trunk show in New York. (I'm coast to coast with my connects :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Very soon, you'll see more BStar on this blog.

So, I hope I was able to make you happy and fuzzy on the inside. You got shoes, stuff to read and info on stuff to buy. I know how to please- lol. Until the next time-

E.O.

No comments: