Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm saying bye, bye...

Summer is fleeting... almost makes you want to wear every pair of sandals, sundress, bikini & halter top you own in one day. There's nothing like a good sundress, especially one that has a dot of lingerie to it. I love cups with underwire & boning (don't judge me...). Let me know what you think about these...

Photobucket
Sweetheart Dress sold at Victorias Secret & their dot com- its on sale for $49! This is a great buy for the last month of summer & will be great for July 2011. You can do sandals or pumps- all depends on sexified you're trying to go.

Photobucket
Animal print is back in... I personally don't think it ever was out. In almost every magazine this month, the thing for fall is leopard. I'm gonna do mine a month early... rompers were the big thing this summer. Everywhere I looked, someone had one on. This sexy animal print romper is the best of both worlds... $49 on Victoriassecret.com.

I've got the fuzzies for weddings right now & I'm always imagining what my gown will look like when I jump the broom. I want to make sure I get a dress that looks like me & is still classy enough to make my grandmother proud... how bout this one?

Photobucket
I do a lot of posts with ASOS clothes & its because affordably they always make you look like the sh*t! I want to wear feathers & cleavage on my big day- this dress does both. It may work better as a reception dress because its so sexy but it gets my thumbs up! $202.14- can't beat that!

What are you gonna wear to kiss summer goodbye?

Erica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Special Mention for I Like Clothes Too (regularpeoplefashion.blogspot.com)

Hi there!
I've been following your blog for a while and have been enjoying your posts, particularly the one on Charlie 5 Point mini bow leggings. I was wondering if your blog features Websites or shares links with relevant content. We have a blog called Be In Style (http://pocketchange.become.com/category/fashion-and-beauty) where we produce daily coverage of everything from skin care products to fabulous summer dresses. I feel our content could be a great resource to your readers and vice versa.
Currently, our blog averages about 1.5 to 2k unique visitors per day to the homepage (linked above) with users clicking through to an average of 500 single blog pages per day.

Please get back to me and let me know if you are interested in this opportunity to expand your audience. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Briana Hernandez
Briana.hernandez@become.com