Monday, January 25, 2010

I broke...

So my plan for the year is to buy smarter. I adore shopping... you guys know that... so today, I came to terms with it myself. I like buying things- lol- and I think I always will. The goal is to accept it then make better, wiser choices (sounds good, right?). With that in mind, I bought these today...

Photobucket
Thigh boots are a wardrobe staple... don't judge me! I bought a pair at lunch and a hamburger. UrbanOutfitters.com $148.00. I like them so much I wanna wear them with sexy underwear and nothing else- lol...

Its not going to be winter forever, so I'm snatching up cute stuff now... like this?
Photobucket
Asos.com, on clearance for $37.39. I think I need one...

Confession time- I bought more than those boots today... I spent about $30 at Forever21.com today. Another one of those functional purchases- a cardigan & some rings. The plan is to wear the cardigan with the boots on date night... with those sexy panties... lol.

I'm back!

Erica

1 comment:

Monique said...

I defiantly need to get myself some over the knee boots! Those are gorgeous!