Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Game recognize game...

Erica Orange finally has a Twitter!!! Make sure to add me.. RegularErica.

Time for the good stuff...

I know you guys like jeans & I have some from Current Elliot & Chickdowntown.com. Here's how I'm going to give them away: check these out...

Loboutin, Netaporter.com Bianca 140 $1335
These are on my big girl shopping list... "Bianca 140 Python Pumps" by Christian Loboutan on Net-a-porter.com. Visualization brings on materialization...

The 15th person to add me on Twitter, post the price & how'd they'd rock them, wins my jeans...

Ready? GO!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gonna have to get me a twitter :)

Maria said...

I love these heels! They are so high which is great for me because i'm super short

Chickdowntown Robin said...

I'm super 5'10" and I'd def still rock these snake skin Louboutin. I can't stay on this page anylong, you're teasing me!

Oh but I'd definitely wear these $1300 pumps with black distressed skinny jeans, a cute red sheer and airy racerback tunic, which a grey leather motercycle jacket. And maybe a snakeskin scarf to top it off.

Erica Orange said...

Ooh Robin! I can see that entire look! I love that! I want to wear them with some shorts- legs for days!!!!

Carmen said...

Cute heels.