Friday, May 30, 2008

Pee prior...

For years, I always thought my legs were much too thick to wear shorts. And as a grown up, there were only a few options to wearing shorts and none of them happened to be sexy. Someone did a great thing reviving rompers- I wanna kiss their mother! A romper is perfect for someone with long, thick legs with high-heeled shoes. You'll have all the boys following you- try this one:

Photobucket

Did you see the ruffles at the thighs?!? How cute is that?! Asos.com for $76.34. This can go from day or night- flat sandals or pumps- maybe even a splash of color

Photobucket

I went to Zappos.com and found these- I think they'd go pretty well with the little flower pattern of the jumper. Real cute and bright, slightly 80's but not too much. Cute, cute, cute! Zappos.com, 'Alanie' by Chinese Laundry, $75.00.

So I know I started out with shorts but the title of this blog is "Pee First". I don't know about you, but having to take off my whole outfit to pee in public makes me feel very vulnerable, thus pee BEFORE you put it on- lol. This one is day or night like the one above- you can sex it up or down-

Photobucket

Asos.com @ $61.07- Gladiator sandals and a belt say daytime but since I'm in "stand on a table with a cocktail" mode, we need some freakum pumps-

Photobucket

How's this for frekum?! Slightly dominatrix while being haute couture (kinda) at the same time- and for just $74.99?! Get some sexy earrings, work that hot haircut (I just got one) and my favorite- a bunch of bracelets and you won't be able to not to dance on the table-

Party time ladies!

Ms. Orange, if you're nasty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the dress! So sweet and sexy at the same time. Perfect!