Monday, April 7, 2008

Relax, relate, release

I NEED TO BLOW OFF SOME STEAM SO I'M WRITING!!! Forgive me for such a short post but this is about me today- lol. So..... last week, I had a few things to happen to me (being a grown up) so in the mist of the bullsh*t, I decided to do one of my favorite things- BUY SHOES! I grabbed some plastic (a debit card- credit cards can be evil) and hit Off Broadway, determined to buy something to give me a deep, warm fuzzy feeling of satisfaction.

Photobucket

These were calling me! There were a few other pairs I really like but these yelled Spring-slash- Summer the loudest. The color will work with almost anything and the ankle strap adds a bit of good girl gone bad- hi-5 J-Lo! Athena by Just Sweet, retail $69.99 at JustSweet.com (but the bargain hunter in me found them for $48 bucks!!!) Now I have to find something to wear with them- I, as much as a fashionista as I am, need to figure out what to wear with them. I'm open to suggestions everyone :)

Erica

1 comment:

princessdominique said...

I love your blog. I'm dying to find the trench coat in this post, have you seen it?

http://www.princessdominique.com/blog/2008/04/15/mariah-carey-rocks-a-fab-trench-coat/