Friday, November 16, 2007

Shoeaholic

I've neglected my passions this week. My hair is loose (weave lingo- lol), nails are chipped and jeans need to be washed. Work the priority this week. I promise never to be so involved again- so anyone that knows me, knows I'm a shoe freak. If I were a guy, I'd be like that guy that episode of Girlfriends that wanted to spend hours in the shoe store with Joan with a stiffie- lol. So this post is all about shoes. Here are my top 3 pics for the week:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The color!!!! I love colored shoes, especially colored shoes with open toes! Show off that $50 pedi with the OPI color! I found these at Bakersshoes.com for $59.95. Can't beat that price- wear them with jeans, a short skirt, shorts- anything. I think I might buy these tonight!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next price range up- I LOVE THESE! I found this pair on Asos.com for $78.45. This is one of my favorite sites. They knock off almost every celebrity's look- affordably (p.c. for cheap).

NOW FOR THE PIECE DE LA RESISTANCE... DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Marc Jacobs is the shi*t! This is one of those super splurges that you make arrangements on your gas bill for. I don't remember what site I saw these on because I was blinded by my lust for them. These masterpieces have a lucite heel, satin trim, with a sexy ankle strap (can't do sexy without an ankle strap) and rhinestones. $415.00 and worth every penny!

I'm going to go back to looking like I'm working and surfing the web for more good stuff to share- LOVE, PEACE AND PEEP-TOES!

Erica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Marc Jacobs clear studded shoe. I would have to take the bow off the toe though.

ablaxican said...

I love all three, but will actually consider buying the first two...Great finds!

Anonymous said...

did you buy the blue shoes? i love them! and they are such a bargain :)